Achieving the Best for You and Your Property
“Rosie, thank you for looking after our rental properties so well. You always come up with decent tenants whilst keeping voids to a minimum, and then deal efficiently with maintenance issues as they arise. Keep up the good work!”
Mr & Mrs F. – Landlords
Whether you are a first-time landlord or have a portfolio of rental properties, it is advisable to use the services of a residential letting agent.
Not only to help achieve the highest possible rental yield for your property but to find and fully vet any prospective tenant, to keep void periods to a minimum and to make sure you comply with strict government legislation.
Why choose RB Lettings?
Aside from the highly recommended service we provide and the honest and personable approach that we take, if you gave us your property to let you would benefit from:
- A dedicated agent who is available more or less 24/7 (within reason!!)
- Very competitive rates of commission
- An agent who is not restricted by Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm working hours
- Flexibility in the services that we offer, being able to tailor to your needs
- An agent happy to go beyond normal letting agent expectations
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to finding you a suitable tenant
- Honesty and dedication
The list goes on……
Tenant Find Only Service
- Property appraisal
- Property photographed
- Property advertised on the major property portals Rightmove & OnTheMarket.com, and social media sites
- Accompanied viewings conducted.
- Prospective tenant would be thoroughly vetted (Right to Rent, credit check, current employer/accountant, current landlord, bank).
- Contracts negotiated and drawn up.
- Tenant would be signed up and necessary paperwork provided as per strict legislative requirements.
- Tenant would be physically checked into the property.
- Deposit registered with The Deposit Protection Service (The DPS).
- Rental payments set up to pay the landlord direct.
Tenant Find + Rent Collection Service
All of that is included in Tenant Find service, plus rent collected on a monthly basis and transferred to landlord’s account.
Tenant Find & Management Service
All that is included in the Tenant Find service, including rent collection plus the tenancy would be managed by us.
We would deal with any issues that may arise from day to day maintenance problems to the negotiation and release of deposits back to tenants.
As stated, we go the extra mile, going over and above what would normally be expected of a letting agent. We will help where we can and offer as much support as possible whilst caring for your investment.
A copy of our full Terms of Business and fees is available upon request.