Properties To Let
When you are looking for a home to rent, finding the right property at the right price, through a reasonable, upfront and flexible letting agent is all you want.
As well as building good working relationships with our landlords, you as tenants are just as important.
We pride ourselves on taking a personal approach, treating everyone as an individual and what you will find out if you rent a property through RB Lettings, is that we genuinely care.
We want all our clients to have a positive experience when finding and moving into a new home, and for everyone to feel happy and confident in their new residence.
Hopefully we have what you are looking for:
Miller Heights, Maidstone
£800 pcm – LET AGREED
1 bed apartment in Town centre. Modern kitchen, double bedroom, fully tiled bathroom. Great views. Use of Gym on ground floor.
Electric heating and hot water. No water rates to pay.
Available mid February 2021.
Thatcher Road, Staplehurst, Kent – LET AGREED
£1500 pcm – LET AGREED
Spacious 4 bed detached property on popular road in the village centre. 3x double bedrooms, 1x single. 4x receptions rooms. Kitchen and separate utility, master bedroom with en suite shower room.
Good size rear garden, spacious driveway. Gas central heating.
Available end of January
Waterloo Road, Cranbrook, Kent
£895 pcm – LET AGREED
2-3 bed character cottage. Spacious, spread over 4 floors. Double rooms, bedroom with shower, character features throughout.
Good size bathroom with freestanding bath. Gas central heating. No garden or parking.
Available of December 2020
Tenancy Information: For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 requires lettings agents to provide details of any permitted payments, membership and name of redress scheme, membership and client money protection scheme (CMP):
- A holding deposit of 1 week’s rent
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks’ rent
- A payment of up to £50 to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £25 for the replacement of a lost key, hob or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages
RB Lettings & Property Management Ltd is a member of the Property Redress Scheme, membership number PRS008551
RB Lettings & Property Management Ltd is a member of Client Money Protect, membership number CMP002562
Please find a ‘how to rent’ guide below for your reference and to help answer any questions you may have in relation to renting a property:
for more information, Give us a call on
01732 842 436